Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rip Trippers Eleaf Lemo Review

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

I've been using the Eleaf Lemo for the last couple of months and it's great, need the airflow on highest for me, it's it dead easy to coil and wig.
    Airflow not as good as the Fogger V4 I had but still very decent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

JH_raheny wrote: »
    I've been using the Eleaf Lemo for the last couple of months and it's great, need the airflow on highest for me, it's it dead easy to coil and wig.
    Airflow not as good as the Fogger V4 I had but still very decent

Any idea where to get one now...

Any idea where to get one now...

Viper vape got them still, us site but delivered in about a week

Viper vape got them still, us site but delivered in about a week

Thanks for trying but they are out of stock now.

Thanks for trying but they are out of stock now.

Sorry only checked from my phone so didn't spot that, there bound to be one of the vendors at vape fest this Saturday having on I would imagine

• Advertisement

Vapercompany.com got them in stock in stainless not black and ship to Ireland, you need to look for rep. Of ireland in drop down box

Vapercompany.com got them in stock in stainless not black and ship to Ireland, you need to look for rep. Of ireland in drop down box

Thanks,I'll have a look through their site later & see what other goodies are there.

Advertisement