Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beta not in bank today

Options
  • 13-11-2014 8:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hey everyone,

My payment usually goes in Thursday but nothing is there for me now, did anyone else miss a payment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

nearly had a heart attack, on btea, payment is in....i just checked

give them a call later if its not in

• Registered Users Posts: 9 phosphofructo

Hey James,

Cheers for getting back, sorry for freaking you out
    I may go into them at 9 because they don't answer phones in my office.

ill let ye know how I get on,

Cheers

the reason i freaked is coz im on erasmus in spain and have a)no credit or funds to ring them and b)no way of getting into them...

i know your plight man but it shouldnt be a big issue, i reckon it was an admin mistake and it will be sorted!

im freaking out cos I'm doing work experience and I can't get my bus ticket now so I can't go in!

payment suspended because they say they never received my letter of attendance for this year. I remember sending it in in September.

Now to ask mates for loans and ring the landlord and ask him to wait a week for the rent, as well as a mate. And I'm like a drowned rat from walking around town all day

• Advertisement

feck sake, ya have to hand it to them so that they cant "lose" it!

Advertisement