Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy buckfast?? Serious dilemma

Options
  • 13-11-2014 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey everyone I was just wondering where in cork can you buy buckfast.. Not the black bottle but the green one the 15% like the one you get on Northern Ireland? In just wondering If you can get it in cork?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

I doubt you'll get it. Just live with the version on sale here.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from B/W/S. The locals will be better able to advise you on this matter.

tHB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I don't think you can get that in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Oh god the stuff is rank!! haha why you so mad for it.. Have you tried O'Briens and the reg Offies

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kwalsh

Yes u have tried them but the one down here is very different and I don't like it!

• Advertisement

mmm I am sure I have spotted it somewhere.. Ill keep an eye out for you well be out at the shops this weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Have you tried Bradleys on North Main St? Would be my first port of call for something unusual.

Milly33 wrote: »
    mmm I am sure I have spotted it somewhere.. Ill keep an eye out for you well be out at the shops this weekend

Thanks a million that would be great :)

SomeFool wrote: »
    Have you tried Bradleys on North Main St? Would be my first port of call for something unusual.

I will try there thanks :)

Kwalsh wrote: »
    I will try there thanks :)

Bradley's don't have it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Kwalsh wrote: »
    Bradley's don't have it.

Probably going to have to mix red bull and red wine so ;)
    Did you ask if any place can order it in for you?

I keep seeing it in my head does Aldis sell it!! I am nearly sure I have seen it there. The one in Mahon is normally where we go so tis there or the Lidl out but the loch

Milly33 wrote: »
    I keep seeing it in my head does Aldis sell it!! I am nearly sure I have seen it there. The one in Mahon is normally where we go so tis there or the Lidl out but the loch

Neither of them have it :( thanks anyway

Advertisement