Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some questions for the xbox one users?

Options
  • 13-11-2014 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭

Hello Gents,

Trying to decide if I'll purchase an xbox one for myself or put the money towards something else. Seeing as Madden would be my sole game of choice I need to figure out if its worth the €400 price tag.

These are the main problems with madden 15 from the 360 and if they persist in the xbox one I'll leave it a while before purchasing one.

Things I've noted from connected franchise games.

It seems like madden trys to maintain a forced QB acc. example played the dolphins in CF. Brady went 9/10 then missed the next 6 throws to wide open receivers. Incl one that flew 3 feet behind of the TE, despite me pass leading ahead of him. so for the first 20 throws I went 15/20 75% it was like madden to make the game realistic forced miss throws.

Held the dolphins to 3 points in the first half scoring 21 myself.

2nd half I received the ball promptly scored. From that point on Tannehill passed with ease 20+ yard apps. He went to town on my secondary like an elite peyton manning. every subsequent score from me, the dolphins scored within two mins.

Is there some sort of competitive advantage the CPU gets when losing my a certain amount. Boast to their stats, or a change in the games sliders.

I recorded the stats during the game for comparison, Dolphins first two drives goes 5/13 with one int 39%.

After falling behind by two scored. the rest of his throwing stats are 20/22 91%. :eek: overall he was 28/35 @ 80%

Brady went 45/57 for 79%. point of note bradys acc increased when Tannhills % sky rocketed.

so in conclusion do these problems persist in the Xbox One? Thanks for any and all replies

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Haven't noticed anything like that myself.

I've always found that if a team is way behind they'll make bigger plays and eventually score but that tends to be a combination of soft shell defences that I play when I've a decent lead and the fact that the offence is desperate to score.

If you are a couple of touchdowns ahead, the fact that zone coverage now works is a huge improvement. Deep zones and a few underneath and you are looking at broken up plays, 3 and outs and / or INTs when defending. Patience is the key on this defensive strategy though and not giving in cause they got a couple of first downs and starting to non stop blitz.

You also have the clutch trait which comes into play towards the end of games.

Definitely not noticed any game shaping on my own throws anyway, I've finished games on 100% on all pro (run heavy team, and I threw it less than 20 times).

Advertisement