Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Ready to go Tree

• 12-11-2014 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭ danjo-xx

I'm googled out of it on this one.:( Is there such a thing as a rigid artificial tree, (I mean you don't have to fold down the branches) their fixed, just a case of plug n watch:D

3ft one would do, prelit or fibre optic but with no assembly whatsoever.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 26,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Posy

The only type of tree I could think of like that would be a pop-up tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭ washiskin

Posy is right, a pop-up is the closest you'll get - however..... Aldi have an 80cm fibre optic coming into the shops on Sunday for about €19.

Are you based in Dublin? For the last few years I've gone to the national craft fair in the RDS & there is a stall there which sells pre-lit Ceramic Christmas trees. Pricey, but would last YEARS.... like the one in the tiniest picture known to humanity here.... :rolleyes:

il_170x135.515775023_3zqi.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭ danjo-xx

Found what I was looking for on amazon, unfortunately too big for parcel motel delivery.
    ur 3ft Scandinavian Blue Spruce tree comes with pine cones and berries. It has a dusting of frosting to give it that snow effect.
    It can be used to welcome guests at your front door, to brighten a hallway or even a landing.
    It comes in a copper effect resin pot and is made of a traditional wrapped construction.
    It's ready to go right out of the box and with the addition of a few decorations you can create a really festive feel to your home.
    Size: Height 3ft, Tree Bottom Diameter 16 inches

XMASTREE_zpsc2fa4cda.jpg

Strange argos has nothing like this, Heatons have some but only 1ft tall, want 3ft

Anyone see any 3ft ones around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 Frigga_92

I know you said 3ft but spotted this 4.5ft one and I'm just posting in case it's suitable

http://www.homestoreandmore.ie/christmas-trees/decorated-christmas-tree-in-a-pot-45ft/invt/060548

• Registered Users Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭ Speedsie

Avoca had black box trees a couple of years ago, around 3 feet. Pricy though.

http://www.edelman.nl/brands-of-edelman/black-box-trees.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 StripedBoxers

Just spotted this on Homebase OP, its only 2ft, but might be suitable for you.

http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/2ft-mini-tree-with-berries-and-pinecones-275801

Could you use Parcel Motel for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭ washiskin

My neighbor found a 3ft prelit tree in Woodies for €40 = it had bulbs & fibre optic & a star on top. You fold down the branches. Looks gorgeous when lit. :)

Advertisement