Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox 360 week 15

Options
  • 12-11-2014 9:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭

Cardinals 14 - Rams 35

Bradford threw 5 TD's

Three to my number 1 receiver Kenny Britt, one to my tight end Jared Cook and one to my speedy slot receiver Tavon Austin

Cardinals are a very pass happy team, barely run the ball at all. That means the Rams pass rush is let loose and they got 5 sacks which isn't huge but not bad either

Rams go 10-4

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Pats beat Dolphins 42-10 no injuries happy out. Enjoy your holidays Mike. :D

Will post remaining games later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Bears beat Saints 17 - 10
    kopfan played well he kept my offence under pressure making incompletions with big hits and making interceptions to he returned one for a td , is offence was just unplayable he had the legs on the defence, the last second td was good run play by him, well done kopfan, Saints playoff hopes are out of air now i belive cant catch bucs on there record

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

tripperman wrote: »
    Bears beat Saints 17 - 10
    kopfan played well he kept my offence under pressure making incompletions with big hits and making interceptions to he returned one for a td , is offence was just unplayable he had the legs on the defence, the last second td was good run play by him, well done kopfan, Saints playoff hopes are out of air now i belive cant catch bucs on there record

Both defences were on top in this game, thought I could have had 5/6 more picks and u never established the run. You managed to pressure Jay quite a bit and I was lucky my secondary gave me so
    many chances to grind away with Forte.
    Don't think I'll be making playoffs either, but enjoyed a right tough game

kopfan wrote: »
    Both defences were on top in this game, thought I could have had 5/6 more picks and u never established the run. You managed to pressure Jay quite a bit and I was lucky my secondary gave me so
    many chances to grind away with Forte.
    Don't think I'll be making playoffs either, but enjoyed a right tough game

5/6 you joking you could have 10 or more, my run game as been awfull all year never passed 50 yards a game i belive, defences were good, i think i dropped one more intercepton, yeah got cutler a few times but you mudt have had brees 5/6 times on the ground, really enjoyed a tough game,

Pudsy let me know when you're ready and i'll advance.

• Advertisement

empacher wrote: »
    Pudsy let me know when you're ready and i'll advance.

did we advance yet commish?

pudsys playing tonight, I'll advance after :)

empacher wrote: »
    pudsys playing tonight, I'll advance after :)

thats cool

Advertisement