Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northside Creches?

Options
  • 12-11-2014 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey all,

I'm looking to apply for work to full time creches on the northside tomorrow. I have previously worked in creches before, but it's fairly hard to find information on creches let alone nice ones to work for.

I've gone through most searches, but plenty of childcare facilities arent online and end up being in the middle of estates etc so if anyone could pass on any information at all I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks,
    Kate

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I find your post little hard to understand but I gather you are looking for creche work?
    Are you qualified?

If you are then my 1st stop would be - http://www.earlychildhoodireland.ie/jobs/

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Tibasaur

Yes, it says I'm looking to work in full time creches, most childcare facilities are sessional. I am qualified. And I'm not looking for job postings, I'm asking people to let me know where there are creches around dublin as a lot of them are hidden in estates etc so you dont know about them unless people tell you. I've searched on google and found as many big ones as I can but I'm hoping to find a few more. Thanks!

Advertisement