Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 5 Fixtures Wednesday-Sunday

Options
  • 12-11-2014 10:23am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Vikings(CPU) @ Packers(Darbey)
    Bears(CPU) @ Panthers(triangle king)
    Browns(PerrinV2) @ Titans(CPU)
    Rams(CPU) @ Eagles(Shmarky1)
    Buccaneers(CPU) @ Saints(LavishSundew925)
    Bills(CPU) @ Lions(Guns4All)
    Cardinals(CPU) @ Broncos(LargeTacoFries)
    Chiefs(CPU) @ 49ers(adro76)
    Bengals(CPU) @ Patriots(kaiche)
    Seahawks(FatGav69) @ Redskins(CPU)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

week advanced

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Bucs beat Saints 13 - 7

i really am struggling in this version of madden pass completions interceptions fumbles are big problems for me, rushing game is improving but cant stop offences keep getting rolled over, saying that game was scoreless till 3rd qt, was poor game offence got 241 yards,

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Browns beat Titans 24-10 I think.
    Bit of a struggle actually,was behind until the 4th quarter when Whitehurst tried to go deep on Joe Haden which was picked.
    Sloppy plays from me didn't help,throw a pick in the redzone due to a bad read,Lyerla after being promoted to the starting TE role fumbled in the titans half which was brought back all the way for 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Eagles beat the Rams, Eagles D smashed up the Rams starting QB, which brought in 3rd choice Case Keenum i think it was, and the rams O Line suddenly turned into a brick wall and i think he went 8/9 and TD.

Best for the Eagles was McCoy as usual, and a special mention goes to Chump Bailey, who after numerous drops last week, finally got himself an Interception.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,648 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Browns beat Titans 24-10 I think.
    Bit of a struggle actually,was behind until the 4th quarter when Whitehurst tried to go deep on Joe Haden which was picked.
    Sloppy plays from me didn't help,throw a pick in the redzone due to a bad read,Lyerla after being promoted to the starting TE role fumbled in the titans half which was brought back all the way for 6.
    I guess locker is injured! Shock horror!

• Advertisement
Advertisement