Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Un pretty woman who think they're attractive.

Options
  • 12-11-2014 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

In recent years there seems to be more and more women who place themselves in the upper echelons of the female species when it comes to physical attractiveness towards their male counterparts.

Social media has allowed more and more women from the lower leagues to present themselves in manner that makes them think they are actually attractive.

Is this a good thing or should we expect unattractive women to know there place in the tiered system that has existed for millennia?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Im off to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

Is this a good thing or should we expect unattractive women to know there place in the tiered system that has existed for millennia?

This "tiered system" only exists in the minds of weak and ineffectual men who have no emotional outlets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

***Ten foot barge pole**** <--still can't reach far enough to touch this one

• Registered Users Posts: 22,265 ✭✭✭✭endacl

What has 'pretty' got to do with 'attractive'?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

OP I think it's a far greater issue with Irish men. Most Irish men think they are gods gift to the world. But compared to most European nationalities, overall we aren't that attractive. At least some unattractive women know they aren't the best looking. The same can't be said for Irish men.

It doesn't make a difference if a guy is severely unattractive or very attractive. If he is Irish chances are both of them think they are stunning.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Jake Rugby Walrus666

un pretty woman. walking down the street.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

Pretty woman the kind you'd like to meet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭Macavity.

hfallada wrote: »
    It doesn't make a difference if a guy is severely unattractive or very attractive. If he is Irish chances are both of them think they are stunning.

A huge percentage of Irish men have very low self esteem and body issues, from what I've seen anyway.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Jake Rugby Walrus666

pretty woman. yeah yeah yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

I don't believe you, your not the truth......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 457 ✭✭CaptainInsano

I'd love a taco chip.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

"Did the pretty girl not go for you diddums? Awww poor baby"
    *pats op on the head*

Whose turn is it to make the tea?

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

Haha! who even puts other people in 'leagues' based on looks?! hahahahaha! is there a league master who decides who's in what league ?? I wonder what league I'm in!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭Smidge

Haha! who even puts other people in 'leagues' based on looks?! hahahahaha! is there a league master who decides who's in what league ?? I wonder what league I'm in!:eek:

In the league tables, Im sad to say AM, you are Scunthorpe :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Post your pic, I'm honest, and I'm a good judge. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Quite despicable really, 'tiered system' 'lower leagues. Take some time off.

Mod.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement