Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 14 tournament in Dublin this weekend €125 cash prize.

• 12-11-2014 12:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Just a reminder lads that I'm hosting a Fifa 14 tournament at Winterlan this weekend If you come on the door it's €20 for the weekend ticket including entry into the fifa tournament or you can pay €17 on the Sunday and you will be entered into the tournament. Tournament starts at 12.30 so it would be great if you could get there before registry closes at 12.15pm.

Prize for the winner is €125

I can't post a link so here is the full event details:

In the Alexander O'callaghan hotel on Fenian Street!

November 15th and 16th in Dublin, Ireland's only eSport event is taking and promises to be bigger and better than anything you've seen here before!

Featured tournaments:
    League of Legends Open Tournament (signup closed)
    League of Legends Invitational (signup closed)
    Starcraft 2 (signup closed)

Casual Gaming Room:
    You'll be able to kick back with your friends in the casual gaming room where we'll be providing free to play consoles to all our ticket holders.

Console Tournaments:
    We'll be running a pay as you go console tournament with cash prize pools for your and your friends to compete in at an entry of €2 per tournament. If you purchase your weekend ticket online or on the door (€20) you'll get 1 free tournament entry. Day pass holders will not get a free entry.

VGC:
    Pokemon VG Premier Challenge Event.
    This event offers Championship points, which are required to qualify for Worlds 2015. The rules for this tournament are VGC rules.

Tickets:
    1 day = €15
    2 days = €20

Rooms: If you wish to stay in the hotel chain of the event, we've organised corporate rates for you and your friends. Fee free to book these with other who are going. 20% payable on booking, the rest on arrival.

Food Promotions at the hotel:
    Ham & Cheese Bap €5.00
    Goujons & Chips €6.00
    Goujons & Sausages €6.00
    Diet Coke & Mars Bar €2.00
    Red Bull & Bar €3.00
    Crisps €1.00
    3 Cocktails to be on offer - €5.00
    Solar Flare
    Noxious Trap
    Nautilus Depth Charge

**NOTE** - Only food and drink purchased in the hotel may be consumed in the hotel. Guest will not be allowed to bring food from outside to the event.

Our SC2 tournament will be administered by All Ireland StarCraft

If you have any questions, please drop them below :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Samatello

Do you have a rough idea on how many are attending also I'm guessing its on 360?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LzGaming

Sorry man, I was at the event all day yesterday. We've a few sign ups now but expecting more later today.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Samatello

So I could buy a ticket at the door and sign up today still correct ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 LzGaming

Yeah man just come in and get your day ticket then just say you'd like to enter into fifa and the registration desk takes your name.

Advertisement