Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Momentum Course compulsory?

Options
  • 12-11-2014 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

I just got a letter from the DSP with a list of about 5 momentum courses and statement that unless I go for one my payment would be affected unless I had good reason. What would qualify as good reason not to agree to go for one of the courses? None of the courses are of interest to me:mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Nomis21

king2 wrote: »
    I just got a letter from the DSP with a list of about 5 momentum courses and statement that unless I go for one my payment would be affected unless I had good reason. What would qualify as good reason not to agree to go for one of the courses? None of the courses are of interest to me:mad:

It will need to be a good reason also backed up by documentary evidence.

I would advise going on the momentum course. Why wouldn't you go?

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭king2

Nomis21 wrote: »
    It will need to be a good reason also backed up by documentary evidence.

I would advise going on the momentum course. Why wouldn't you go?

I suspect from the tone and content of your post that you work for the DSP. More fool me for posting on here which is full of crettins working for the DSP. Just search momentum courses here to find plenty of people who have been on momentum courses and say that they were a complete waste of time. I'll do a course when I decide, not when some gimp from the DSP says so

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

OP banned from forum for above post. Insulting staff of Social Welfare and posters of this forum is not acceptable on this forum. If a poster on here works for Social Welfare or not, it is irrelevant. Any posters on this forum are posting in a personal, and not official, capacity. Even at that, no poster is under any obligation to state where they work - Social Welfare or not.
    Thread Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement