Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smackdown 11/14 SPOILERS

Options
  • 12-11-2014 12:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

MAIN EVENT:

Stardust beat Adam Rose.

Alicia Fox beat Cameron.

Tyson Kidd used a distraction from Natalya to beat Sami Zayn.

Dean Ambrose beat Justin Gabriel.

SMACKDOWN:

The show opened with Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel. He had the Authority out and gave them a hard time. So did the fans, who chanted "Where's our Network".

Vince McMahon came out and addressed the crowd to a big pop. It seemed like the segment was just for the live crowd.

Bray Wyatt destroyed Sin Cara. Wyatt that started talking about Dean Ambrose, who came out. Wyatt got away before Ambrose got to him.

Gold and Star Dust beat the Bunny and Adam Rose. More dissension between them. * Goldust and Stardust defeated Adam Rose and The Bunny.

Dolph Ziggler beat Tyson Kidd and Cesaro to retain The Intercontinental Title.

Natalya beat Layla.

Kane beat Ryback by DQ when Kane used a chair. The Authority team brought him in the ring to destroy him but he made his own save and hit Shellshock on Kane to end the show.

- pwinsider

The video of Vince trying to hear up the crowd: http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/video-vince-mcmahon-appears-smackdown-tapings/31286/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,105 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Kane involved in another DQ....

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Deadlie

Ryback has a rocket attached to him

• Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jericho and Steph interactions are always entertaining

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

The Ziggler Kidd and Cesaro match was an elimination triple threat match apparently it went 25+minutes, lots of noise online about how good it was.

Considering who's involved in it I'm not too surprised to hear that!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Delighted TJ is getting more chances. Absolutely deserving of the chance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Deadlie wrote: »
    Ryback has a rocket attached to him

Ryback rulez !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

My offical reaction to Ziggler vs Cesaro vs Kidd:

YPvFtm7.gif

The rest of the show is a Smackdown but check out this match.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Kept in a Where's Our Network chant with Y2J mentioning it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Michael Cole also said something along the lines of "We'd all like to know the answer to that question."

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Triple Threat Elimination match was fantastic. In WWE you don't see many bouts like that where the three work together so well that they keep all three in the ring at the same time.

The elimination element helps the match flow better and stops the overuse of the third guy breaking up the pin.

All three made each other look good as well as making sure they looked good themselves.

Watch it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,125 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was hoping Jericho was going say he was joining Team Cena and HHH added himself to Team Authority

Are you going to go and see him when he plays with Fozzy here next year? I might for the laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I'm going cause Fozzy are a brilliant band and great live! Don't just go cause "thats the wrassler fella"

Okay well my thinking was, "I'd like to see this sort of thing, but won't pay €50 for a bigger band."

Advertisement