Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any martial arts in Dublin 3?

Options
  • 11-11-2014 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭

Just looking for classes in kick boxing, muay thai, mma. Something to keep fit and learn new skills.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

Hammerhead Muay Thai are on Gaelic Street Dublin 3 if that's any use to you. Good gym, has fighters that compete.

https://www.facebook.com/hammerheadmuaythai?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Mma. Bjj and aikedo in balance martial arts drumcondra beside quinns

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭reganreggie

Mma. Bjj and aikedo in balance martial arts drumcondra beside quinns

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

Saipanne wrote: »
    Just looking for classes in kick boxing, muay thai, mma. Something to keep fit and learn new skills.

The is a Shotokan Karate Club run by a few guys in Fairview which is very good. Their instructor now posts here fairly regularly (after I told him about Boards.ie) They have a good website with details.

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭SVJKarate

Thanks for the recommendation Zen (and the text :D)

Our club trains on Monday & Thursday nights 8.30pm - 9.45pm (adults) in St Josephs CBS Fairview. Classes are based on traditional karate but with an emphasis on fun & fitness too. We are affiliated to SKIF, one of the largest karate organisations in the world.

You can get more info on our website (see my signature) and you can even find us on Facebook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Bft

Kokoro mma on Gaelic Street........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Bft wrote: »
    Kokoro mma on Gaelic Street........

Is that a gym for advanced only?

Probably should have mentioned that I have zero experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Bft

Nope......they do fundamentals on Mondays and Wednesdays......so all levels!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭Saipanne

Bft wrote: »
    Nope......they do fundamentals on Mondays and Wednesdays......so all levels!!!

Excellent! I just emailed them. :-)

Advertisement