Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

late signing

Options
  • 11-11-2014 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭

hi folks,this probably gets asked a lot but I can't see anything in the stickys above.I was due to sign on today,but I got my dates confused and missed it.I have an appointment in the office tomorrow morning,will they let me sign then?some people have said to me late signings are dealt with on Friday mornings.Also,because ill be a day late will I lose a days payment? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭nibble

hi folks,this probably gets asked a lot but I can't see anything in the stickys above.I was due to sign on today,but I got my dates confused and missed it.I have an appointment in the office tomorrow morning,will they let me sign then?some people have said to me late signings are dealt with on Friday mornings.Also,because ill be a day late will I lose a days payment? Thanks.

It really depends on the particular office but if it's the first time it's happened I wouldn't forsee any hassle. You certainly shouldn't lose any money anyway. It's happened to me before and I was allowed to sign there and then when I went in a couple of days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,832 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I forgot last year and it was my first time so I just had to sign in once a week for four weeks and then I was back to normal. I was told to come in on the Thursday to sign on and then the three Tuesdays after that. I forgot this week and I had to go in on the Thursday and sign and then I was told I didn't have to come back until January.
    It changes. You'll be fine.

Advertisement