Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anatomy and physiology grinds

Options
  • 11-11-2014 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Just wondering if any knows of someone teaching Grinds in Anatomy and Physiology? I'm a mature beauty therapy student and am struggling a bit in this subject and am looking for extra help but can't find anyone teaching in this area.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Don't know if you've seen this thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=117777 but you might find something on it to help. Biology grinds would be the nearest to what you are looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marnieb

Hi there, I also done this course as a mature student, my advice is to keep it as simple as possible, if you are doing ITEC get the ITec book as most of the mcq exam questions come from that, also if you get hold of previous mcq and revise from these it will help alot, If you are doing CIBTAC or CIDESCO the same will apply, not sure where you're based am in the south east, pm me if you like, good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 debbie353

marnieb wrote: »
    Hi there, I also done this course as a mature student, my advice is to keep it as simple as possible, if you are doing ITEC get the ITec book as most of the mcq exam questions come from that, also if you get hold of previous mcq and revise from these it will help alot, If you are doing CIBTAC or CIDESCO the same will apply, not sure where you're based am in the south east, pm me if you like, good luck!

thanks a mill! Im doin ITEC & FETAC. Spoke to my massage lecturer and explained i was struggling and looking for grinds. She said she'll do 40 mins a week with me in a&p to help me along. So I'm delighted she's gonna help! Thanks so much for your post. A&P is a nightmare!

• Registered Users Posts: 45 marnieb

That's great, ya it's very detailed but makes more sense the further along you go and the exam itself isn't soo bad as the same mcq do come up again and again, I found you have to keep at it though as there's so much esp muscles etc, All the best

Advertisement