Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book of Kells Replica stolen

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Cantremember

I see the theft occurred between Nov 1st and today. Not much happening in that church, I'm glad to say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Fiery mutant

As long as we get a good dose of snow I'll be happy

We should defend our way of life to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed, so that any adversary will never make such an attempt in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭thee glitz

Maybe they should question Keith Barry about it, very strange. Also, maybe bring the real deal back to Kells, where it belongs. Not there though, obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,647 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/heritage/valuable-replica-of-book-of-kells-stolen-from-co-meath-church-1.1994011

A bit mad to be fair. Got the match between Man City and QPR wrong, fair enough, but what are the chances of this?
    Well if I was the detective investigating this crime, I'd be turning over a certain Mr Barry's gaff pretty sharpish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,817 ✭✭✭stimpson

I see the theft occurred between Nov 1st and today. Not much happening in that church, I'm glad to say.

Wow. Keith Barry can see into the... present.

• Advertisement
Advertisement