Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tarot Card Recommendation Dublin

Options
  • 10-11-2014 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi All

Has anyone visited a tarot card reader when trying to make a big decision in their life?

For the past 6 weeks I have been trying to come to a decision myself but its not happening so thinking now of visiting a tarot card reader for advice.

Please can you tell me who you would recommend to visit in Dublin?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭lolo62

SQgal wrote: »
    Hi All

Has anyone visited a tarot card reader when trying to make a big decision in their life?

For the past 6 weeks I have been trying to come to a decision myself but its not happening so thinking now of visiting a tarot card reader for advice.

Please can you tell me who you would recommend to visit in Dublin?

Thanks

Definitely Christine Danielle Vierling. She is a very grounded Tarot reader..not big on the woo woo side of things which is what you want from one!

Advertisement