Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Toshiba wt10-a-102 tablet

• 10-11-2014 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

Just looking to see if anyone has had any experience with the tablet mentioned above.

Specs

Windows 8.1 with Bing
    Next gen Intel® Atom™ processor for tablets Z3735F with Intel® Burst Technology 2.0
    25.7cm (10.1”) ,
    Toshiba multi-touch high brightness display with wide viewing angles, 16:10 aspect ratio
    Solid State Drive 32 GB
    Satin gold finish with matching bezel

2 GB (onboard) , DDR3L RAM (1333 MHz)
    Intel® HD Graphics
    maximum life : estimated sample figures:
    8.5h 720p Video (60nits)
    6.5h 720p Video (200nits)
    24h Audio
    11h User scenario: 65% Web / 10% Video Playback / 25% Standby
    58 Week System Off
    17 days RTC Battery Life
    weight : starting at 0.550 kg
    W x D x H : 258.9 x 175 x 8.96 mm

I'm looking for a tablet to mainly browse the Web, watching films, football, using microaoft office.

I might also try use it for small operations in photoshop and dreamweaver (just editing bits and bobs)

If not I have not had any toshiba items in the past and what are people's views on them?

If you wouldn't recommend this tablet would there be anything else in a similar price bracket €280 10inch screen.

Advertisement