Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springboard

Options
  • 10-11-2014 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Hey guys, i'm thinking of taking up a Springboard course. I'm just wondering do you need to be on social welfare for certain amount time before you are eligible?

Thanks

TJ

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

• Registered Users Posts: 8 23flim

Hey I am on a springboard course at the moment and I am only on social welfare since August but I do have a degree which is another way of getting in I think. There is a helpline on the website which is very good I would recommend you give them a quick call and talk to them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Alank4

Just apply. Depends on a lot of things, some of which we dont know about. Eg. if they're aren't enough applicants, they change the criteria. Some courses, you have to go for an interview. One lecturer told a prospective student 'turn up that's the criteria for getting on the course'. Honest.

Advertisement