Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lotto Switch over

Options
  • 10-11-2014 2:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

Are you ready for the switch over from the national lottery to Premier lotteries Ireland next month ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

How does one prepare oneself for such a cataclysmic event?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Copa Mundial

Lotteries are a tax on stupidity, or so I'm told!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

How does this affect the man from KPMG? Everyone's favourite TV personality.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

And what effect will it have on his daughter? Everyone's favourite You Tube personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,622 ✭✭✭Ruu

Good evening, Ronan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Lapin wrote: »
    And what effect will it have on his daughter? Everyone's favourite You Tube personality.

Class act. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

I'm completely prepared to start winning a lot more jackpots!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ruu wrote: »
    Good evening, Ronan.

Does he still do it!? Handy aul number

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Does he still do it!? Handy aul number

Ba dum tish

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

So what are the people from the National Lottery going to do all day when they have no lottery to run anymore? And where are the new crowd from? I'm guessing they're not irish so profits will be leaving the country (as that's the kind of stupid decisions this government regularly makes)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,974 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Hopefully, the cringe fest that is Winning Streak will be replaced by a gameshow that includes a battle to the death between the contestants, as well as cash prizes....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

So what are the people from the National Lottery going to do all day when they have no lottery to run anymore? And where are the new crowd from? I'm guessing they're not irish so profits will be leaving the country (as that's the kind of stupid decisions this government regularly makes)

The company running the new lottery are a consortium of the existing crowd, Camelot and the Ontario teachers union as far as I know (open to correction on that)

The licence was sold to fund the new children's hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,420 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

They're going to turn the lottery from a God fearing,mass going,well dressed member of society into a beer swilling,smoking,scantily clad nightcrawler.

Advertisement