Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Ponsa Summer 2015

Options
  • 10-11-2014 1:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I know its early, but has anyone plans to go working in Santa Ponsa next summer?
    Im heading in April and would love someone to go with and share accommodation.

Iv been there so many times, its like my second home!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fireworks94

Hey :)
    I worked in Santa Ponsa this summer, thinking of heading back again in May 2015.. definitely up for sharing accomm, I know which apartments to look for this time too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 RachelLeanne

Hey,
    Did you? Unreal! Iv gone every summer on hols since I was about 10 so I know place well, just never was able to free up a whole summer to go. Where did you work? :-)

Hey,
    Did you? Unreal! Iv gone every summer on hols since I was about 10 so I know place well, just never was able to free up a whole summer to go. Where did you work? :)"

I worked in strings for a bit and then saints! Ill try somewhere new this year :)

Hey,
    Did you? Unreal! Iv gone every summer on hols since I was about 10 so I know place well, just never was able to free up a whole summer to go. Where did you work? :)"

I worked in strings for a bit and then saints! Ill try somewhere new this year :)

Oh cool :-) Im definetly up for going april-september anyway. Link me your fb page if you want it would be easier to talk on that :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dr.Dave95

Hey

Sorry I know I'm posting a while after ye've stopped, never done a working summer before but I want to change that this summer and preferably in Santa Ponsa. Just wondering is it difficult to get work out there? I've a nice bit of work experience mainly in fast food but have done a few nights of bar work although it was only ever picking up glasses and bringing in stock in the quiet local on the odd busy night they'd have!

• Advertisement

Hey Dave,
    Iv never worked there before but Iv been every summer for the last 10 years on holiday, love the place!

I have no bar experience but I have worked as a nightclub rep for a few years so hopefully Ill get something like that :)
    I think a lot of it is down to personality not experience!

Also go as early as possible, mid-april is the best time!

Sorry I haven't replied to this thread whoops!

Dave I wouldn't worry too much about experience it's all about your character really, just have to be very bubbly and friendly :) I also wouldn't go mid April as that's a bit too early like I went mis May last year and it was the perfect timing tbh - it wasn't completely dead and it was before the peak season so everyone was hiring :) it's very simple to get a job out there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dr.Dave95

Thanks for the info guys kinda had a feeling experience wouldn't be essential, I'd like to get out as early as mid may but think that'll be kinda impossible with college exams, touch wood I pass my Christmas exams and be able to sit summers, it'll be end of May/start of June before I can head off. Nevertheless thanks for your tips I'll keep them in mind :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Why you would want to spend your summer in santa ponsa is beyond me,its a dump

• Registered Users Posts: 7 saintsindie

Hey guys we are currently employing for our chain in santa ponsa which includes SaintsIndie bar ,Basement Nightclub & deya pool bar

We are looking for
    *BarStaff
    *Pr's
    *Terrace Girls
    * Indie / Retro DJ ( Must be cheesy play everything from Indie rock Hits to classic Indie hits & have amazing Mic skills & BANTER)

Apply now by sending your C.V to managersaintsATgmail.com
    please include 2 recent photos & state what availabilty you have eg april-sept...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 jfitz2009

hi i am heading out to santa ponsa this year for the summer on the 4th may and would be wondering if there would if i could share with you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jfitz2009

hi i am heading out to santa ponsa this year for the summer on the 4th may and would be wondering if i could share with you?

jfitz2009 wrote: »
    hi i am heading out to santa ponsa this year for the summer on the 4th may and would be wondering if i could share with you?

Hey Im not really sure what Ill be doing by May cos I plan on starting work in the next 2 weeks! If you want add me on facebook its Rachel Leanne and we can talk on that

Advertisement