Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Royal School - Cavan

Options
  • 09-11-2014 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I would like to get some reviews about The Royal School - In Cavan.
    Thinking of getting my son in there in 2015.

I am not Christian, so ethnic wise, it doesn't matter me.

But I am more concerned about the overall school - academically and overall. How are the school facilities, teachers, current students, Bullying? (If known).

Any information will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 5,374 Mod ✭✭✭✭aido79

sure2014 wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like to get some reviews about The Royal School - In Cavan.
    Thinking of getting my son in there in 2015.

I am not Christian, so ethnic wise, it doesn't matter me.

But I am more concerned about the overall school - academically and overall. How are the school facilities, teachers, current students, Bullying? (If known).

Any information will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Have you been in touch with the school? I would've thought that being a Christian and specifically a member of the Church of Ireland would be a basic requirement to enrol in the school?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,191 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

aido79 wrote: »
    Have you been in touch with the school? I would've thought that being a Christian and specifically a member of the Church of Ireland would be a basic requirement to enrol in the school?[/QUOTE]

If numbers looking to enrol are higher than places available, then being a member of CoI would be a help, otherwise there is no problem. Not sure what fee's are at the moment, but probably near €3000 per year.(boarding) Give them a call, and organise to have a look around the facilities.

Advertisement