Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not being served

Options
  • 09-11-2014 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,147 ✭✭✭✭

I went into a pub across the road frm me and the Barmaid refused to serve me because she Siad I fell asleep at the bar the last time. I was drunk the last time I was there but I didn't fall asleep, I drink on my own at the bar and don't cause any trouble

I'm upset and pissed off at this, I only got back from Dublin a while and wanted a quite relaxing pint

What should I do

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

Go back in and up-end the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,147 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

find another pub !

I did it's just upsetting me that I wasnt served. This won't be the end of me in that bar

• Registered Users Posts: 11,563 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

PTH2009 wrote: »

What should I do

Get a bottle of Bucky and fall asleep on a bench, like any self-respecting tramp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,730 ✭✭✭Sheep Lover

Lash your lad up onto the counter top, this will prove your dominance and therefore you will be served.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Eoin247

Get a friend to come in with you and hold you back while you scream in anger " lemme at em! "

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 424 ✭✭Chunners

Next time bring a pillow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭Zanablue

Lash your lad up onto the counter top, this will prove your dominance and therefore you will be served.

Ha ha that's so funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭catallus

If one is falling asleep in bars then that's a problem.

Specifically, the problem is lack of stamina.

You must keep drinking more, faster, to overcome this problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I did it's just upsetting me that I wasnt served. This won't be the end of me in that bar

yep, try give them more of your money, that'll show 'em

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Tell boards.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

Did you chance the barmaid when you were drunk the last time op?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

This won't be the end of me in that bar

What ever you do, don't go back asking for the manager or trying to debate the issue, no matter how much you think you are right, it will only make it worse. If you really want to drink there again, leave it a week then go back and apologise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Grow a moustache quickly and go back in there pretending to be your twin brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭denhaagenite

Tell them that if it wasn't so boring you wouldn't have fallen asleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I think the op has gone to sleep on us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Senna wrote: »
    What ever you do, don't go back asking for the manager or trying to debate the issue, no matter how much you think you are right, it will only make it worse. If you really want to drink there again, leave it a week then go back and apologise lash your lad up onto the counter.

That should do it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Tell Pavee Point about the discrimination you suffered.

They're always on the side of people aren't let back into pubs for whatever reason.

Look for compo.

Advertisement