Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360 Week 14 Sun - Wed

Options
  • 08-11-2014 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭

Bears vs Cowboys (CPU)
    Rams vs Redskins (CPU)
    Saints vs Panthers (CPU)
    Ravens vs Dolphins (CPU)
    49ers vs Raiders (CPU)
    Pats vs Chargers (CPU)
    Bengals vs Steelers (CPU)

Think that is our first week of all CPU games.

With four weeks to go till the playoffs

The NFC is the tightest division with the 49ers looking like taking 1st seed as long as they get 3 out of 4 wins. 2nd seed could go to any of Packers Bucs Saints Eagles.

Rams look to have a wildcard spot secured provided they have a good showing in the last 4 games. Bears could win their division providing they can pull back 2 games from the packers.

Game to watch out for will be week 15 saints vs bears. could be a make or break game for both players.

In the AFC, Pats have top seed locked up. with the ravens texans broncos browns and chargers all in the running for 2nd seed. Ravens being 2nd seed could lead to a repeat of the 2013 AFC championship game. I'm Gronkless tis year. But Finley has being doing just as good a job filling in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Nice recap commish

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

you can sim my game last week lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Rams beat the CPU Redskins 28-3

Redskins are a poor team. When RGIII goes to scramble just hammer him with the blitz. He was sacked 6 times.

Hey commish,

I go on holidays from Thursday, I've put my Rams on autopilot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Pats beat the chargers 17-6 was 3-3 into the 4th quarter both held the chargers to a FG, then scored two back to back TD's to seal the victory. No injuries luckily think its time to rest the starters for the play-offs. That victory has also secured me 1st seed I believe.

Bears 42 Cowboys 28

Matt Forte 5 TD and over 150 yds

After cowboys kept stopping bears run game and cruised into 21-7 lead because Romo refusing to go down and making incredible throws, persistence paid off and Matt turned into Money!

Chances are still alive, if only for one more week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

panthers beat saints
    10 - 12
    interceptions cost the game, was inside panthers 30 with minute to and get intercepted, cpu just didnt want to lose they broke several tackles on run game and made 3rd and long as if it were wide open with one hand catches, playoffs slipping away i think

tripperman wrote: »
    panthers beat saints
    10 - 12
    interceptions cost the game, was inside panthers 30 with minute to and get intercepted, cpu just didnt want to lose they broke several tackles on run game and made 3rd and long as if it were wide open with one hand catches, playoffs slipping away i think

Our game is a big one for both of us!

kopfan wrote: »
    Our game is a big one for both of us!

ah i think it is, im looking forward to it, delighted i even have a chance of getting playoffs in my first year, i expected alot more cpu hammers for me,

Dave holla at me when your done and i'll advance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭davetherave

Just finished there..... I lost again. 17-13 win for the raiders.

Two cpu games that I've lost in two weeks. :o :mad:

• Advertisement

mike I'm advancing now. so you can get your game played tomorrow. enjoy your holidays.

ah i think it is, im looking forward to it, delighted i even have a chance of getting playoffs in my first year, i expected alot more cpu hammers for me,

When u wanna do this, can't tonight

When u wanna do this, can't tonight

i cant do tonight ether, can do 2moro nite after half nine and prob same time saturday, not sure about friday night could be out for a few hours, should be around some stage sunday in the evening after ireland game

i cant do tonight ether, can do 2moro nite after half nine and prob same time saturday, not sure about friday night could be out for a few hours, should be around some stage sunday in the evening after ireland game

Tomorrow night sounds good, I'll be on half 9

Tomorrow night sounds good, I'll be on half 9

thats grand so

Advertisement