Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AT4 for sale

• 08-11-2014 12:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

Hey guys!

I'm new to this forum. Looking to sell my at4 only really used it for display purpose. Works perfect in terms of safety and firing pins. Obviously a deactivated one.

Not sure how much they are worth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

Is this really a deact AT4 or an airsoft toy?

If real how much do you want for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

Savage93 wrote: »
    Is this really a deact AT4 or an airsoft toy?

If real how much do you want for it

I do play the airsoft(guilty pleasure :P) but no its a real one. If it was airsoft would have put it in that forum.

How much are they work or what's a fair price for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

I do play the airsoft(guilty pleasure :P) but no its a real one. If it was airsoft would have put it in that forum.

How much are they work or what's a fair price for it?

No idea but under forum rules if you are selling something you must quote a Price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

Savage93 wrote: »
    No idea but under forum rules if you are selling something you must quote a Price

I donno. Is 250€ a fair price for it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

Please read our forum charter. This item will not be sold here or on adverts. I question the legality about this, whatever may be the case for historical deacts. I have removed the images from this thread. Thread remains locked and please do not post similar again.

On a further note it seems that it is not possible in this country to legally own, sell or otherwise possess this item.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement