Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFOS LAS sunday

Options
  • 08-11-2014 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Wont be around tomorrow so just said id fill ye in on a bit of info I got yday, Sharon dunphy horse time for bucks goes In first race in ffos las tomorrow what ive been told is that AP McCoys agent rang start of the week looking for the ride and was obviously booked to ride it but when injury took over Richard Johnsons agent rang that day looking for the ride and has now been booked. just be careful I have not been told anything about how well the horse is going or if he will win or anything like that all ive been told is the information about the jockeys who looked for the ride by someone genuine who should have this information right. if anything it tells me that jonjo o neill McManus horse would not of been running if McCoy was available so there musnt be much thought of him. anyway guys that's all as I said not a tip but just a bit of extra info really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,764 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Heavenstown some c&c form. Good value at 10-1
    I like ew .
    Ffos Las 2.35

Tempo MAC 14-1 EW 3.50 Limerick
    Not off the mark as of yet. Cam nick a place here I think.

Dfordarsi 11-1 ew 3.00
    Ran a good ran behind Cool Oscar last time out. Still improving,on nice weigh here .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Heavenstown some c&c form. Good value at 10-1
    I like ew .
    Ffos Las 2.35

Last!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭mountcisco

Dfordarsi 11-1 ew 3.00
    Ran a good ran behind Cool Oscar last time out. Still improving,on nice weigh here .

Nice one. 3rd!

• Advertisement
Advertisement