Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Trafic Van Bluetooth issue

Options
  • 08-11-2014 8:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Hi
    I've a 12 reg trafic Van with built-in phone Bluetooth and built-in Tom Tom sat Nav. My issue is the sound quality on the phone Bluetooth handsfree. I can hear fine but the other person I've called can rarely hear anything telling me it's very echoe etc. I've tried adjusting various settings etc to no avail. There is a five year warranty on these vans, is this something that would be covered? As it stands I can't use the phone handsfree. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭pred racer

check where the mic is positioned, some cars (mine included) still have the mic set up for Left Hand drive:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭ltdslipdiff

Have only ever seen problems with these when used with Samsung phones for some reason ! Have seen one Mic being replaced as faulty due to a humming in the background so bring it back to Renault and demand a new Mic !!

Advertisement