Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duathlon Champs

Options
  • 08-11-2014 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Does anyone know where the Duathlon Champs are going to be next year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

It's normally put up on the triathlon ireland website.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Aouita

It's normally put up on the triathlon ireland website.

Cheers, but it always take them ages and I'm trying to plan for next year, taking time off work (if required) etc. Just thought someone might have heard something, or even someone is a member of a club who's applied to organise it.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭king size mars bar

Planning to do it myself next year

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

Aouita wrote: »
    Cheers, but it always take them ages and I'm trying to plan for next year, taking time off work (if required) etc. Just thought someone might have heard something, or even someone is a member of a club who's applied to organise it.

Race applications not even being accepted yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

given the fact that people say 70.3 is not happening since no registration is open i guess its fair to say there will be no tri season in ireland next year if we dodnt even now when races are on in april ;-0

• Advertisement
Advertisement