Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No record of person

Options
  • 07-11-2014 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

When there is no record of a persons birth, yet you can find most of their siblings born either side of them - have people like this just simply not been registered?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,121 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

They may have not been named. Try for Female Surname or Male Surname.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭Eve222

I too tried to find three missing siblings for ages. I also thought they had to be in between the other births because I knew which one was the eldest. There were 10 siblings altogether. When I ordered the marriage record for the parents I found out that the father was a widower. I realised then the three I couldn't find a record for were from his first marriage. Then I found the missing three.

Advertisement