Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leyda Valley Pinot Noir - anywhere still stock it?

Options
  • 07-11-2014 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where I could get hold of some Leyda Valley Pinot Noir in Dublin?

According to the Drink Store the company that imported it has gone bust and they don't think anyone else has yet picked it up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Sandwell

Sweeney's in Glasnevin had it in stock quite recently and I'd imagine they still do. I'll be calling in there later so can confirm for you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Sandwell

To follow up on my earlier message, as of this evening Sweeney's have both the Reserva and Single Vineyard Pinot Noir, priced at 15 and 20 respectively. Seemed to be no shortage of either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Sandwell wrote: »
    To follow up on my earlier message, as of this evening Sweeney's have both the Reserva and Single Vineyard Pinot Noir, priced at 15 and 20 respectively. Seemed to be no shortage of either.

Excellent stuff. I'll take a spin out and pick up a few bottles.

Thanks very much for the tip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,936 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I think OBriens may have picked up the import of this wine, if you are having trouble sourcing it down the line, try there.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement