Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XB1 week 4 Results

Options
  • 07-11-2014 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭

Eagles get disconnected v the 49ers while leading 7-0, due to server maintenence it said.

Will Restart later.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lost by 6 to the 49ers, F#cking hate CPU, I thought Chump Bailey dropping 5 uncontested Interceptions was bad enough, but no the best was yet to come,

Eagles with no Timeouts left, 10secs left on the clock in the 4th down by 6, Foles to Ertz, Hes running, 5 yard line, 4, 3, 2, Tackled, falls over the line, Touchdown!!!

No wait, he's down at the 1 they say, despite no part of his body hitting the floor, before going over.

Heli i now feel your pain with this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Lost by 6 to the 49ers, F#cking hate CPU, I thought Chump Bailey dropping 5 uncontested Interceptions was bad enough, but no the best was yet to come,

Eagles with no Timeouts left, 10secs left on the clock in the 4th down by 6, Foles to Ertz, Hes running, 5 yard line, 4, 3, 2, Tackled, falls over the line, Touchdown!!!

No wait, he's down at the 1 they say, despite no part of his body hitting the floor, before going over.

Heli i now feel your pain with this game.

Did it save the clip?
    XBO is so hard against CPU I actually miss the 360 version, maybe I just need to adapt

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Did it save the clip?
    XBO is so hard against CPU I actually miss the 360 version, maybe I just need to adapt

Nope, dont think so, i actually think i disabled clips after my 1st game on the xbox cos i was sick of looking at them

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Beat the Jets 31-3.
    Still can't get much of a run game going, but when you have Johnson, Tate and Ebron and rocket arm Stafford you can sling the ball around the place.

Threw for 350yds with Stafford and Megatron went for 160yds a TD and a rushing TD to boot.

Managed to change things around after the beatdown i got from the Packers, new CBs in and Mathis switched to SS which should suit much better!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Packers beat the Bears.

Couple of misreads by me resulted in the INTs. Lacy had a good game for me which controlled the clock and kept the Bears offence off the field. Bears offence would cause problems in non cpu hands. Lots of outlets for 3 and long conversions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Cowboys beat Saints

played yesterday evening think score was 34- 17, was really a rotuing got a 4qt td to make it not look as bad, was a struggle lost meachem for 8 weeks in previous game and jimmy graham went off injured in 1st qt aswell as curtis lofton and jarius byrd in 2nd qt and akiem hicks in 3rd qt, dont think they are seriouss strained hip, hand injury for byrd and sprained ankle for hicks

Advertisement