Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 - £199

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,928 ✭✭✭dodzy

ripcord wrote: »
    Hi,

For those who missed out on the Samsung Tab S 8.4 deal a while ago - this tablet is very similar. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-Galaxy-8-4-inch-Tablet-White/dp/B00I3YLBOY/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1415357139&sr=1-1&keywords=samsung+galaxy+tab+pro+8.4

Click on the "30 New" link and you can add the amazon one to your basket for £199. I would prefer the black one, but this is a great deal for this tablet. Of course, they don't have any stock at the moment - they may get more or they may not. Definitely worth a try though!

Also, you're buying it direct from amazon. Free delivery to your door. Anything goes wrong, you can simply return it to them for free. Even if you try it and don't like it - you can return it for free. When you buy it, if you see something else, it's simple to cancel the order. No hassle at all.

I can't find this cheaper anywhere else. I bought mine now - remember you don't get charged until they actually ship it. Therefore if new stock never comes in - no harm done!

Here's a review to show just how similar it is to the Tab S : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhsMFOwksAM.

Maybe I'm nitpicking, but generally I like a posted BA to be available.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭ripcord

dodzy wrote: »
    Maybe I'm nitpicking, but generally I like a posted BA to be available.

Well generally I like comments on BA to be constructive...

Like this one! I've found the tablet for the same price here: http://www.johnlewis.com/samsung-galaxy-tabpro-tablet-qualcomm-snapdragon-android-8-4-16gb-wi-fi/p1201468.

And they have some in stock. However I've never used John Lewis before - they take PayPal and deliver to Ireland, but for £7.50 it's more expensive than parcel motel.

Personally I value Amazon's ease of use (after DISASTEROUS dealings with Samsung and Expansys) and I'm not in a rush for it. But if you're OK with John Lewis, then it's available now!

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭grahamor

ripcord wrote: »

And they have some in stock. However I've never used John Lewis before - they take PayPal and deliver to Ireland, but for £7.50 it's more expensive than parcel motel.

Could you not use UK parcel motel address and avail of free UK delivery from John Lewis ?

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭ripcord

grahamor wrote: »
    Could you not use UK parcel motel address and avail of free UK delivery from John Lewis ?

Yeah I don't see why not. Definitely worth a try anyway. :).

Advertisement