Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2015 - List of people to play online

Options
  • 06-11-2014 10:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭

Hi,

So PES 2015 is nearly out, finally. It feels like such a long time since the demo hit and the consensus seems to be that it is pretty good. I've really liked what I've played of the demo myself.

The big question remains how good the online play will be. Will it be silky smooth like PES6 was on the 360 or horribly affected by lag like every PES since? Well I'm being optimistic and hoping for some good games online. I need to find some PSN friends that like to play PES.

If you like to play PES online put your PSN ID here and I'll add you. I would like to find players that don't pick Barcelona or Real Madrid 9 times out of 10 though. It just makes it boring.

My PSN ID is The40Watt.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Not sure yet if or when I'll be getting this, reviews seem pretty positive but I got caught out last year with PES 14 getting great reviews only for it to be utter crap IMO. I'll probably wait and see what the consensus is before I pick it up but if I do i'll be online and definitely won't be picking those kind of teams, I'm sick to death of that rubbish on FIFA 15 as is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

Id be waiting to see how online plays before i sign up. I got caught out last year, and a lot of years in fact. Online just doesn't work in PES.

Hopefully it works :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

BAZ171075 PS4 feel free to add me........

Got it today, PSN is Ivefoundgod87.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭Wolfgang Megahertz

WolfgangMHz is myself. Should be on about an hour after the Ireland match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Alright lads, got PES 2015 yesterday. Only managed to get one online game in last night though. Was very good and didn't experience any lag, only downside was the long waiting period to actually find an opponent in the first place.

Completely agree about using different teams and not the usual ****e of Real v Barca etc.
    The game itself is brilliant. I was a PES fan since ISS days in '99, played it all the way up until FIFA 10 and then I went to the dark side. Bought FIFA in September again but traded it in a few weeks ago after I played the Pro Evo demo. Delighted to be back playing PES!

Look me up, my PSN ID is Bijilf

Is it possible to arrange a Boards PES League maybe if we get enough interest?

Would ye be interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

Add me lads, Sumsar89 playing on the PS4 after switching from the darkside too after being a FIFA player for longer than I can remember, you'll all have the advantage on me but it will be plenty of craic non the less! Add me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Hey lads my PSN is carnycode

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I'll add the names here later. Looking forward to playing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

PSN: Uroboric.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

How are people finding the online side of things right now. Im thinking of picking this up but dont want to be stung again by an awful online experience

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Put in beside your name if you're on the PS3 or PS4.

Cienciano wrote: »
    Put in beside your name if you're on the PS3 or PS4.

I'm assuming everyone here is PS4? Says PS4 in the thread title.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,232 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I'm assuming everyone here is PS4? Says PS4 in the thread title.

Doh. You're right

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭juansheet

PSN : juansheet15 (PS4)

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

Aidof85 add me

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭AtticusFinch86

PSN: Shaunybhoy77

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭fireflys

cantona-esqe anyone looking for a few games of fifa 15

• Registered Users Posts: 1 ShadyOShay

Anyone know if I can download the kits straight to my PS4? I haven't got a PC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

weiland79

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭holy guacamole

Bionic_Simba

Feel free to add me, don't have many PES players on my friends list.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

MarkLogan-91

come at me!

Advertisement