Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HK Internationals

Options
  • 06-11-2014 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

I see sole power, g-force, move in time, Gordon Lord Byron are all heading to HK for the sprint, GBL may go mile. Is Sole Power a street ahead of them or can G-Force improve further past him. No Lord Kanaloa this year. Reckon SP has a big chance. Thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Itsabrack

dave3004 wrote: »
    I see sole power, g-force, move in time, Gordon Lord Byron are all heading to HK for the sprint, GBL may go mile. Is Sole Power a street ahead of them or can G-Force improve further past him. No Lord Kanaloa this year. Reckon SP has a big chance. Thoughts?

I wonder what Richard Hughes really meant when he said about the run of Sole Power in the Abbaye, he said the "gap apperared " and he didn't want to go through it. Has he just had a long season (has been on the go since Meydan)?

Advertisement