Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BCFE art portfolio course preparation help!

Options
  • 06-11-2014 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello:), I am currently in 6th year and I plan on doing an Art portfolio course after the L.C, I have been researching courses and one that I really like is the course offered at Ballyfermot college (Art, Design and Mixed Media portfolio prep.) I read the requirements and it said that you should bring a portfolio to the interview showing 12-18 pieces of work? surely this sounds odd that you must bring a portfolio to a portfolio course interview..Does this mean just bring examples of the work you are capable off? How good does it have to be? It said you can include a sketchbook too but what would you put in it? and how exactly would i present my work at the interview, do I need a portfolio folder? How big should the pages i work on be? Please help somebody, This might seem like a dumb question but I need as much info as possible, please answer I would really appreciate it,

Advertisement