Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where does a level 2 CSIA ski instructor get 12 weeks work?

Options
  • 06-11-2014 8:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Most British holiday recruitment agencies insist on you having a UK social insurance number and bank account. I know there are 6 countries that need higher qualificiations than I have. I have enough of Interski.
    All tips appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

GarMani wrote: »
    Most British holiday recruitment agencies insist on you having a UK social insurance number and bank account. I know there are 6 countries that need higher qualificiations than I have. I have enough of Interski.
    All tips appreciated.

Austria, apply directly, to the ski schools although it is late you might get lucky with someone looking for staff

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭GarMani

Thanks, but I think my qualifications don't work in Austria, but I've heard that they may make an exception if they want you enough...hopefully they are stuck for staff.

Thanks, but I think my qualifications don't work in Austria, but I've heard that they may make an exception if they want you enough...hopefully they are stuck for staff.

Depends on the ski school some take CASI, some don't.

Failing that try erin@interaki.co.uk Interski pay like crap but teaching hours and experience

Fattes wrote: »
    Depends on the ski school some take CASI, some don't.

Failing that try erin@interaki.co.uk Interski pay like crap but teaching hours and experience

In case anyone is trying to use that email address above, I'd like to correct the spelling: erin@interski.co.uk

I did 11 weeks with Interski over three seasons, had a (mostly) brilliant time and met some great people, but I've enough of them for the time being.

In case anyone is trying to use that email address above, I'd like to correct the spelling: erin@interski.co.uk

Apologies lads severe dyslexia, is a killer sometimes !

Yep interski are grand depending on where you are, some resorts are better at others for training, others are better for skiing time etc.

• Advertisement

I'd work as a rep or guide too if the conditions of employment were right.

Advertisement