Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time for my annual question: Brewdog Dogma to buy in Dublin?

Options
  • 05-11-2014 10:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone,

So around this time every year I ask this question - where can I get some Dogma in Dublin? I will be rining around the off-licences at the weekend but thought I would ask here first.

Any hints would be great and I am ok with travelling if need be.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Usually available in Deveney's, Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Do BD still brew Dogma? I really liked this beer, but haven't seen it anywhere in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭heartofwhite

I was in Deveney's yesterday and no joy, they will not be getting any for the foreseeable. You can still buy it from the website but shipping is too expensive. Santa Paws will be available in Deveney's in the next week or so but I do not really like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

The Drink Store in Stoneybatter usually get all the Brew Dog stuff in. Worth checking with them.

Advertisement