Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disney Propaganda in WWII Books?

Options
  • 05-11-2014 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi, I'm just wondering, does anybody know of good books that talk a lot about Disney propaganda during WWII?

I searched myself but not with much luck. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Hi, I'm just wondering, does anybody know of good books that talk a lot about Disney propaganda during WWII?

I searched myself but not with much luck. Thanks in advance.

I'm presuming this is for your history special topic? It seems like a very niche topic to be honest. Could be hard to find sources. Anyway try Google Books and Google Scholar. Then, if you find a book with information you might be able to buy it on Amazon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,140 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Perhaps contact the author of this: http://mysite.pratt.edu/~morourke/dda624/StudentResearchPres/ANysten.2.pdf and ask her?

Advertisement