Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone Outterbox - city?

Options
  • 05-11-2014 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭

hi where can i get a reasonably priced outterbox in the city for an iphone 4s?
    or should i just get one on line?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

sporina wrote: »
    hi where can i get a reasonably priced outterbox in the city for an iphone 4s?
    or should i just get one on line?

TK Maxx might be worth a shot, if it's in there it'll be cheap as chips, otherwise online as they're expensive cases.
    Out of curiosity have you used them before? Not a defender I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,644 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah I was going to say a friend sells them but tis for trade only sorry... Have you tried amazon or maybe play.com or pixmania

• Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭sporina

54kroc wrote: »
    TK Maxx might be worth a shot, if it's in there it'll be cheap as chips, otherwise online as they're expensive cases.
    Out of curiosity have you used them before? Not a defender I hope.

defender?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

sporina wrote: »
    defender?

Lol my bad I thought you wanted an Otterbox, I didn't read what you wrote, outterbox.
    Sorry never heard of them.
    A defender is a model of case made by Otterbox, horrible imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Otterbox you mean surely? Never heard of an OutterBox!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭sporina

sorry i do mean otterbox - spelling error

Advertisement