Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bray Christmas Party

Options
  • 05-11-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone!
    I work for AnPost and we have arranged an amazing Christmas party in a private section of the Porterhouse 22nd of Nov.
    Its a glitzy gameshow themed party complete with Family Fortune style podiums and a quizmaster and should be a lot of fun :) We've also organised finger food.
    Since we're a small group I thought i'd check if there was any other companies out there who haven't organised their Christmas Parties yet and were looking for something fun and different to do and wanted to come along. The more the merrier!
    PM me for details :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭bido

It would be great if the Wicklow Co. Council would join you and have their Christmas party there it would save the taxpayer/property tax payer thousands. As they have a big party for all of their staff and former staff and their partners every year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Some way to hijack a thread.

Advertisement