Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox360 Week 13

Options
  • 05-11-2014 6:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭

Raiders 30 Rams 44

Nervous game and the Raiders were up 14 points in the 2nd quarter. Matt Schuab carving me up

Turning point was Schuab getting hurt before half time. Derek Carr is ****e!

Went blitz heavy and finished with 8 sacks so happy with that :)

If Schuab stayed in I think I'd have lost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I got disconnected while playing the cowboys, no interest in restarting, so it can sim.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Bears 14 CPU Lions 9

Fales inspired Bears as he threw only 1 pick and even that was only last second try before half
    Forte ran in 2 TD but Fales is my hero as well as the oft unsung defence

Cutler looked dejected on sideline.. Delighted for him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

Saints beat Steelers 13-10

last second field goal wins it, intercepted big ben on long pass to get back to field goal range, was scrappy game alot of dropped passes and fumbles on both sides,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Pats beat packers 28 - 10. Murdering Aaron Rodgers Along the way. Matt Flynn tore my secondary apart.

I'll most up the remaining fixtures later

49ers, broncos and bengals left to play. post up when your done and i'll advance.

will advance sat at 9pm if games are not played?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Hey lads, will be trading in my 360 this weekend! We will meet again on the dark side! (XBO)

Xoxo

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Lads im out to, just joined up to another one league so the 360 is been passed down to little Rock, see ye all again on the ONE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭davetherave

empacher wrote: »
    49ers, broncos and bengals left to play. post up when your done and i'll advance.

will advance sat at 9pm if games are not played?

Niners will being playing this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭davetherave

I blew it.....Lost 21-17
    Seahawks had the lead, but niners had the ball inside of two minutes. Kap passes his way down the field spreading the ball amongst a Vernon Davis-less receiving corps (VD got injured in the 1st quarter). Ball is inside the 15 yard line, Kap drops back and does a quick release to the slot receiver who is hitching on the goal line but it is off target. Then some big bollocks of a Seahawk runs into Kap and breaks his chest ("Break" may not be the correct medical term). I watched the replay, he clearly took 3 steps after the ball was released! Blaine Gabbert has the chance to be the hero. Two outside receivers are running a corner, the TE is dragging and the slot is on a slant. Wee Blainey overthrows the slant.
    Unfortunately I failed to realise that it was 4th down. :o
    TOD, Seahawks kneel out the clock. :o

I've set the lads on auto for anyone playing the in the future, pudsy when are you playing?

7 of us left. 8 game weeks till Super Bowl. That should take us up to around the 13th of Dec. should suit people looking to trade in there consoles.

Is there many not getting the one for Xmas? I"ll be keeping my 360 regardless if I decide to get the one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

I'll be getting the one in about a week and a bit for the birthday so I'll be regretfully bowing out then!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I'll play tonight after the Ireland match if that's ok.

perfect, i'll advance tonight then when i get home from work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

ill stick with the league aslong as i can definitely till end and maybe season two, im keeping 360 anyway, who has a chance of getting to playoffs, i think i have slim chance im behind bucs by half game and play them last in season,

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

I'm sticking with 360 as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

I'll be staying with 360 for sure

Advertisement