Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ressurection

Options
  • 04-11-2014 10:17pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watching?

Intriguing...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭CantonasCollar

amdublin wrote: »
    Anyone watching?

Intriguing...

Have watched the first 2 episodes and am on the fence with it. I will most likely stick with it though.

Reminds me of a French series called Les Revenants that was on a while ago that was excellent. Same premise in that the dead were coming back to life in a non-zombie way without knowing they had died, but there was a sub plot in that the town in which this was happening was beside a lake that started to dry up as soon as the dead started to reappear. Can't for the life of me remember how the lake tied in with the dead folk reappearing though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Watched three eps when it aired in the US, so this link to a post I wrote at the time contains spoilers up to that point.

It's brutal

Advertisement