Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for bloggers to collaborate with

Options
  • 04-11-2014 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have been blogging on different websites for a number of years and set up my own blogging website almost a year ago to see if I could consider monetizing the same at some point. Having gained the experience of operating the website over the year, I now feel that I want to expand it into something bigger so I wanted to check if there are any Dublin based bloggers who would be willing to work on a collaborative blog where each member of the team contributes to the blog on a weekly basis.

I am not looking to promote my blog or website but just want to see if there are people around who would be willing to be part of such a project. I know there is also a financial and tech aspect of such a project but that can be dealt with separately and hopefully should not be an issue.

Advertisement