Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIN tickets to a show at Improv Fest Ireland!

Options
  • 04-11-2014 5:10pm
    Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boards.ie Community Manager

The Improv Fest of Ireland will take place from 9th to 15th November next week and they have very kindly given us some tickets for you!
    327340.jpg
    We have one pair of tickets to each of the following shows:

Sunday 9th November
    2pm: Upstairs Downton
    4pm: The Science of Living Things

Monday 10th November
    6pm: The IMPS + Laughter Lines
    9pm: Wonder Frog + Reader's Wives

Tuesday 11th November
    6pm: Greasy Lake + Spicy Jam
    9pm: Not The Eyes!

Wednesday 12th November
    6pm: Goose + Gooseberry Jam
    9pm: C3467X & Nat Turner Revue

Thursday 13th November
    6pm: Teater Prego + The Splendid Lunatics

Friday 14th November
    6pm: The Ghost Sheep

Each show takes place in T@36, Teacher's Club, Parnell Square, Dublin 1.

To be in with a chance to win a pair of tickets, please post below. Feel free to include a story about something you had to improvise yourself (but it's not necessary to enter).

We will choose a winner at random for each of the shows the day before (Sunday ticket winners to be chosen on Friday). Good luck!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭delta214

Would love to win tickets. Haven't been to an improv show before but i've been listening to a lot of improv podcasts recently

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭Rachiee

Only just heard of this festival would love to win tickets love improv its so impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

I would love tickets to this!...pretty please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Hi. I would love tickets to a show.

My girlfriend is Brazilian and has never been to an Irish improv show before. I need to show her the Irish sense of humour.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭inisboffin

I had to use kitchen roll insides and a piece of wood to 'fake' a coffee table to impress a last minute guest when a poor student. It thankfully didn't fall over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 urbanjim1

Ooh, could I pop my name into the hat for tickets on this, please and thank you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

That would be nice thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Would love to win tickets, thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭ms.sunnyb

yes please! could do with a laugh!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh

Two winners of Sunday tickets have just been PM'd, check your inbox. Don't worry if it wasn't you, there will be more draws next week for the rest of the tickets!

• Advertisement

Well done to the two winners from Sunday, GiftofGab and urbanjim1.

I've just PM'd the two winners for tonight's two shows too, check to see if it's you :)

Congratulations to yesterday's winners, inisboffin and ms.sunnyb.

Winners for today have been PM'd.

Still lots of tickets to be given away for the rest of week!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

Would love to win some tickets! Thanks.

All winners for the remaining tickets have been PM'd now!

Ok, the winner of the Friday night tickets to The Ghost Sheep can't make the show so the first person to reply below here will win them instead.
    The Ghost Sheep present: The Gallery

Join the Ghost Sheep on a journey of art, history, drama and wonderful characters as we take you on a tour of our art gallery. Inspired by you, the audience, we discover a wall of paintings, each with a unique story to tell. However, one painting will reveal more than the others. Find out who painted this great work and how the stories of the artist’s life and the painting miraculously intertwine. Does art really imitate life? Or does life spring from art?
    Please make sure you are available for the show at 6pm on Friday in Teacher's Club Parnell Square before you reply :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,008 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

I went to the shows last night with my daughter and it was terrific entertainment, great fun!
    Thanks guys

Great Gaspode, glad to hear you both enjoyed the show :)

Advertisement