Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is your name Elizabeth Gallagher? Want a free round-the-world ticket ? ;)

Options
  • 04-11-2014 11:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭

When his relationship broke down, Jordan Axani faced something of a dilemma about the holiday he had booked – with his ex-girlfriend – to Europe, the United States, and India, taking in Milan, Prague, Paris, New York and Delhi.
    Instead of heading off on his own, or asking a friend to come along, he opted to go to Reddit, the news-aggregrator website, to seek another Canadian citizen called Elizabeth Gallagher who could take the ticket in his ex-girlfriend's place.
    In his opening gambit, he explains that he booked the voyage back in March, and that since then his relationship with the previous Elizabeth Gallagher had ended.
    “I am still planning on going on the trip and she is not (naturally),” he wrote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/northamerica/canada/11207158/Free-round-the-world-trip-of-a-lifetime-Just-the-ticket-if-your-name-is-Elizabeth-Gallagher.html
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I am Elizabeth Gallagher, and so is my wife.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Deed Poll ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Karl Stein

Those Terminators, up to no good as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

I am he.....I mean she!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement