Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last minute hairdresser appointment

Options
  • 04-11-2014 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey guys I'm going into Cork to view a gaff today and Id love to get my hair done somewhere. Anyone recommend somewhere where you don't need an appointment?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,018 ✭✭✭blindsider

Presume you're female...? This is not an issue that worries me, but Mrs B has had similar crises over the years.

I'd have thought that several hairdressers would be quiet earlier in the day, and glad of your custom.

The only 'walk-in' I know of is in Wilton SC, beside Peter Mark - I can't remember the name...it's pink....and they advertise 'no appointments'....

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

If it's just a wash and blowdry, or a cut... leonards in douglas shopping center do walk-ins for that. main premises is being repaired, but their temp shop inside the center still does it.

Advertisement