Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Running Club/Group Clondalkin

Options
  • 04-11-2014 2:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I took up running before the summer and now with the winter evenings I don't fancy running by myself in the dark. Are there any clubs or groups around the villages I could join? I thought I saw a group a few weeks back but can't find information on them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,851 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

ClareBear1 wrote: »
    I took up running before the summer and now with the winter evenings I don't fancy running by myself in the dark. Are there any clubs or groups around the villages I could join? I thought I saw a group a few weeks back but can't find information on them.

Lucan Harriers is an option, give us a pm if you need info

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Your nearest club depends on where in Clondalkin you are - Lucan Harriers to the NW, Donore Harriers to the NE in Chapelizod, Tallaght to the south

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭kit3

I'm in Clondalkin but don't know of any group. Clondalkin AC restarted for kids only a couple of years ago but, as far as I know, it's not still on the go.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ClareBear1

Thanks for yer help.

I live on monastery road and would love to be able to meet a group in the village in the evenings instead of having to drive somewhere - driving somewhere to go for a run is senseless to me haha.
    I'll just have to convince the housemates to take it up!

Advertisement