Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have I messed up with a 30mg super juice?

Options
  • 03-11-2014 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

So I got some 12mg milkshake ejuice last week but there wasn't enough throat kick so i mixed it with 18mg tabbaco, not measured but probably 80% tobacco 20% milkshake.

Had a good aul vape last night watching the TV but my throat doesn't feel right today and i have hardly had a vape.

Is this because i had a cowboy killer 30mg mixture?

only been vaping for just over a week

and the strawbacco mikshake was nice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭dball

mixing an 18 mg and a 12 mg together in equal proportions will give you a 15mg liquid

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Euro Fred

ofcourse, its not 12 +18

a real case 12+ 18 = 105

still, throat is a bit sore today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Tobacco and Milkshake together ? ... Theres your problem right there :p

I would try a few drops of vodka in the mix or more Straight up Nicotine.

I did a batch of cherry + Cheesecake + few drops of butterscotch last week and its completely un-vapable, bad waste of ingredients.

Some juices just do not mix properly together, I had a really bad throat after a few hours.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 fayvirtue

Nicotine in large doses or purity is toxic ( don't chain smoke your e-cig with high mg of nicotine ) sore throat and headache will ensue !

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Euro Fred

fayvirtue wrote: »
    Nicotine in large doses or purity is toxic ( don't chain smoke your e-cig with high mg of nicotine ) sore throat and headache will ensue !
    Cheers for the chain smoking tip,I have been vaping like a chimney on a Sunday night watching the NFL so that's probably what did it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement