Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Required Documentation for PME

Options
  • 03-11-2014 3:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭

I have asked previously (months ago) in the PDGE questions/answers forum but nobody answered so I am sorry to ask here and make spam.

I was looking at the PAC website and to apply for NUIG it says I need two references and a written statement but when reading about the general application, I don't need these at all.

Would I be better sending both anyway or leave it?

Any help would be great!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

No harm in asking in the PGDE forum again, especially if it's around application deadline time again. From my dealings with PAC, I found the quickest way to get any info was just ring and hope someone picks up... 091549260 .

I'd say once your application is in, then they can't really fault you for not filling in a box that isn't there (You would think!!!).

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RebeccaOC

Hi guys,
    Just a quick question - i'm applying to PAC (DCU PME) and the deadline is this Friday. One of the supporting documents is to have the Placement Form, but I have not heard back from any school yet! Did anyone else have this issue and what happens if I do not hear back in time?
    Slightly worried at this stage!

Advertisement