Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Heuer service options

Options
  • 03-11-2014 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    ive had my aquaracer calibre 5 for over five years and its starting to show its age. recently it has become very loose on my wrist and I think it needs a decent bit of love and affection through a decent service. I rang the authorized service place in Manchester and they quoted £295 but im wondering if theres anywhere in Dublin that will provide the same service, from the on-line videos this involves a complete dismantling, cleaning and rebuilding of the watch,? Im hoping to get all the slight scratches buffed out as well...
    anyone recommend anywhere?
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Anjobe

As ever when this question crops up the recommendation is www.watchrepairs.ie. The standard €160 service will include a refurb.

Advertisement